Why would you choose St. Kitts and Nevis Program?
The Program was established in 1984. It is unique, fairly quick, well known and respected, and the application can be done without residing in the country or interview. The process and due diligence are rigid and controlled, and the requirements for investment are well enforced. The program is legally based on the provisions of the St. Kitts and Nevis Constitution.
- Passport allows the holder to live, work and buy property in any of the 8 countries in the OECS (Organization of Eastern Caribbean States) without the need for residency, work permits or alien landholding license fees
- Dual citizenship for life and a passport to travel visa-free to 139 countries around the world including Schengen zone in Europe, Hong Kong, Singapore and others
- Fast processing within 4-6 months
- Inclusion of dependant children below 25 years of age, as well as parents or grandparents above 65 years
- No travel to St. Kitts or residency required during the process
- No interview, education or management experience required