Why would you choose St. Kitts and Nevis Citizenship program and its Passport?
The Program was established in 1984. It is unique, fairly quick, well known and respected, and the application can be done without residing in the country or interview. The process and due diligence are rigid and controlled, and the requirements for investment are well enforced. The program is legally based on the provisions of the St. Kitts and Nevis Constitution.
- Fast processing within 4-6 months.
- Dual citizenship for life and a passport to travel visa-free to more than 130 countries around the world including Schengen zone in Europe, Hong Kong, Singapore and others.
- Passport allows the holder to live, work and buy property in any of the 8 countries in the OECS (Organization of Eastern Caribbean States) without the need for residency, work permits or alien landholding license fees.
- No travel to St. Kitts or residency required during the process.
- No interview, education or management experience required.
- Secures your offshore investment, if you have decided to invest in a place where real estate appreciates.
- Ensures your personal security, if you are worried about yourself and your family in a country where it is politically or economically risky and unsettled.
- If you are a frequent traveller and want to avoid the inconvenience of having to obtain multiple visas, it ensures easy entry to more countries around the world than what your own home passport permit.
- Inclusion of dependants children below 25 years of age, as well as parents or grandparents above 65 years.